Here I am

April 21, 2010 - 18:17 | 6 replies

After a long long time I'm back with blogging. And this time in English. It's not my first language and I'm just a human and I make mistakes. Please don't laugh, that would be just condescending.

I will rant here about this and that, anything I feel to write about. Obviously, cause I'm me, I will write about social media, virtual worlds, web design and other similar subjects. But I will also write about other things I'm interested in, including cats, tea, tv series, movies, books, photographing and having a haircut in time to time. That reminds me I should have a haircut. My bangs are trying to get into my eyes.

Comments on my posts are very welcomed, but I keep the right to delete any comments I don't approve. Please keep in mind this is MY blog. If something I write about makes you feel funny, do contact me, but don't be a douche. Or just leave and never come back (that's the safe option).

There will be more info, portfolio and then some on this site, but right now the whole thing is under construction. The theme is kinda cute, but I will most likely change it to something I've made myself.

See you around!

Become my pen pal!

Get exclusive stories and notes straight in your inbox once a week:

6 replies for "Here I am"

Comment »

Pingback from Greetings from the year 2011! | Tomato Branch on January 1, 2011 - 01:21
Pingback from Belated birthday | Tomato Branch on May 11, 2011 - 03:26
Pingback from About taking a break | Tomato Branch on December 4, 2011 - 02:02
Pingback from Hey hey, it's TWO years old! by tasselflower on May 15, 2012 - 22:59
Pingback from The year three | the tasselflower blog on April 24, 2013 - 20:03

Thank you for your reply! Please let me know if you have problems with the antispam system.
Kiitos vastauksestasi! Kerrothan minulle, jos roskaviestien eston kanssa tulee ongelmia.

Will not be published, sold or given to third parties.
Please include http:// (eg. http://mervi.helmikuu.net)
I reserve the right to restrict comments which do not contribute to the conversation, which contain profanity or personal attacks, or seek to promote unrelated business or scams.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Mervi Emilia

Hello, I'm Mervi Emilia!

Online since 1997. I'm the Web Goddess, a geek, cat person, dreamer, awesome, always right, awkward, quite boring and easily offended. This is my blog about web design, social media, life, marketing and business. Have some tea!

Twitter Twitter/@tasselflower
Twitter Twitter/@helmikuunet
Facebook Facebook Page
Google+ Google+ Page
Pinterest Pinterest
Instagram Instagram
RSS RSS

Become my pen pal!

Get exclusive stories and notes once a week:

Made In Helmikuu - Web visibility with a homespun twist